Pages

Thursday, 19 June 2014

5 Minute Addition Frenzy



WALT: Increase our basic fact recall speed.   
In class Mr V gave us a Five minute addition frenzy worksheet then we had to make a chart of how we done I had to do the time on mine because I done all 100 questions under 5 minutes and my line will go down because I'm trying to get less time. Have you got less time on yours ?
On my first try I got 4.48 seconds and on my second try I got 37 seconds less.

The first number is the minute and second number is the seconds.



Here's my one that I got under three minutes. :D
And i'm really proud of it and Mr V said he's going to challenge the people that are on minutes hope one of use can beat him.



This my Term 3 Five Minute Frenzy. My time went up because I had a little bit of a headache.  So next time I'll be faster.






This time I went higher and it was way better because I could concentrate and I was calm. And next time will do even better.





No comments:

Post a Comment